American Pillowcase Sheets & Pillowcases, 100% Percale Egyptian Cotton, 400 Thread Count, Pick One
American Pillowcase is bringing you their 100% luxury Egyptian Cotton made from long staple yarns. This Percale textile is a classic one-over-one-under weave which makes the fabric cool and crisp to touch. This breathable yet medium weight material keeps you cool in the summer and dry and warm in the winter. High thread count does not mean better quality or comfort, but this 400 count is perfect for maximum comfort and durability. Even for those with sensitive skin. The hypoallergenic qualities will reduce allergens but still showcases a smooth finish for a satin-like surface and luminous sheen. The hems will help prevent falling apart as extra stitches have been added to ensure a long-lasting product.
Includes:1 - 110" x 106" White Flat Sheet
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with this American Pillowcase Flat Sheet. This flat sheet is made of 100% Egyptian cotton with a breathable, crisp Percale weave comparable to those found in 5 star hotels around the globe.
400 Thread Count Percale Egyption Cotton
Our percale weave cotton sheets are produced using a one over one under pattern, creating a tight weave that pairs long lasting beauty with exceptional strength and durability.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 200-400 are known for a crisp, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture. Percale sheets resist pilling, especially in thread counts of 400 or more. These sheets will develop a softer feel with every washing.
You should always wash your cotton percale sheets in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. A gentle wash cycle with a cold temperature setting, and a mild detergent is recommended. Quality, pH balanced detergents are best when washing fine cotton linens. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens.
Removing cotton sheets promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove sheets while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton sheets. However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- 100% Combed Egyptian Cotton – Hypoallergenic, Luxurious, Soft, Durable
- KING/CALIFORNIA KING FLAT SHEET - Measuring 110" x 106" and a 4" hem, this flat sheet is generous in size and will provide a smooth transition into a deep sleep. This breathable yet medium weight material keeps you cool in the summer and dry and warm in the winter.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - These crisp sheets are made of luxurious 100% Egyptian cotton, beautifully woven in a way to give these sheets a classic, clean look. Double stitching ensures durability for this 400 thread count linen.
- LIMITED WRINKLES - The classic percale weave is a unique one-over-one-under that makes this fabric cool and crisp to the touch, with a desirable textured look. While it is cotton, some wrinkles may occur but due to the structure this is limited.
- HYPOALLERGENIC - The hypoallergenic qualities will reduce allergens but still showcases a sateen finish for a smooth, satin-like surface and luminous sheen.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – American Pillowcase stands behind their products and offers a hassle free, no questions asked return process.