One of the top selling products in the category on Amazon for over 4 years! 100% Long Staple Cotton is breathable to keep you cool in the summer and dry and warm in the winter. 300 Thread Count is perfect for maximum comfort and durability. This is the exact fabric I sold to 5 star, luxury hotels for years. Higher thread count does not mean better quality or comfort. No Zipper to scratch your face or feet. Hypoallergenic, will reduce allergens. Sateen Finish for a smooth surface and luminous sheen. Double Stitched Seams for quality and durability. 21 x 60 inches perfectly covers your 20 x 54 pillow with enough overhang to not see the pillow or tuck back into the pillow for a clean look.
Includes: 2 Body Pillowcases (21"x60" fits 20x54" pillow) with 4” hem
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with this American Pillowcase Body Pillowcase. These pillowcases are made of 100% Egyptian cotton with a breathable, soft sateen weave comparable to those found in 5 star hotels around the globe.
300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton
Our 300 thread count Egyptian cotton is made with a sateen four over one weave allowing for a silky soft feel. These pillowcases feel smooth and fresh providing the comfort you need for quality nights rest.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 200-400 are known for a soft, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture.
You should always wash your cotton sheets in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. A normal wash cycle with a warm temperature setting is recommended. Quality, pH balanced detergents are best when washing fine cotton linens. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens. Removing cotton sheets promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove sheets while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton sheets. However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- RICH COLORS / BRIGHT WHITE– Machine wash in cold/medium temperature water and do not use bleach to limit fading.
- 300 THREAD COUNT - Perfect for maximum comfort and durability. Higher thread count does not mean better quality or comfort.
- DETAILS MATTER - 4" Hems add beauty. Oversized pillowcase keeps pillow out of view. Double stitching adds durability. Fine cotton adds breathability and softness. These cannot be sold cheaper without sacrificing on the quality.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If not completely satisfied, return with no-questions asked.
- MATCHING FLAT AND FITTED SHEETS AND SHAMS – Click on the “Sold by American Pillowcase” link above to find matching sheets and shams as well as entire range of bedding and bath products.
Recently Viewed Products
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
translation missing: en.products.wishlist.added_to_wishlist
There are item(s) in your cart