American Pillowcase Euro Shams 26x26 Set of 2 Pillow Covers - Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton (2 Pack, European 26 x 26, White)
I really like the look of shams on my pillows much more than pillowcases, but it is very difficult to find high quality, luxury cotton shams without paying a fortune. For years, I made these shams for some of the finest hotels in the world and guests would call to ask if I would sell them. Now I do!
100% Long Staple Cotton is breathable to keep you cool in the summer and dry and warm in the winter. 300 Thread Count is perfect for maximum comfort and durability. This is the exact fabric I sold to 5 star, luxury hotels for years. Higher thread count does not mean better quality or comfort. Hypoallergenic, will reduce allergens. Sateen Finish for a smooth surface and luminous sheen. Double Stitched Seams for quality and durability.
Includes: 2 Standard Shams 21" x 26"
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with these American Pillowcase Pillow Shams. These shams are made of 100% Egyptian cotton with a breathable, soft sateen weave comparable to those found in 5 star hotels around the globe.
300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton
Our 300 thread count Egyptian cotton is made with a sateen four over one weave allowing for a silky soft feel. These pillowcases feel smooth and fresh providing the comfort you need for quality nights rest.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 200-400 are known for a soft, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture.
You should always wash your cotton sheets in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. A normal wash cycle with a warm temperature setting is recommended. Quality, pH balanced detergents are best when washing fine cotton linens. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens. Removing cotton sheets promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove sheets while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton sheets. However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton - Luxuriously-long Staple Cotton Yarns Make These Pillow Shams Incredibly Soft and Durable
- STANDARD PILLOW SHAMS – Perfectly fits a 20” x 26” pillow. Confirm pillow size before ordering. Quantity 2
- LUXURY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON - Shams with 2” flange on all four sides and overlapping fabric in back for finished look
- HIGHEST QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made of 100% combed cotton spun into compact yarns and woven into a 300 thread count fabric. Very rare to use such beautiful yarns for retail sheeting
- BIO-POLISHED - You’ll feel the fantastic softness at first touch. Sateen weave and MERCERIZED for a beautiful sheen.
- EASY CARE & PRESHRUNK FOR A PERFECT FIT - Machine wash on cold. Tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or softeners. Preshrunk for a perfecly snug fit on your pillow, please confirm your pillow size before placing your order.