American Pillowcase 100% Long Staple Cotton Luxury Striped 540 Thread Count Flat Sheet - Twin XL, White
In response to repeated requests from its Amazon customers, American Pillowcase proudly introduces a high-quality, luxuriously soft set of sheets that is RELAXATION READY the moment it comes out of the dryer. No detail was overlooked in the careful crafting of these 540 thread count striped sheets. The 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON fabric is woven using fine yarns, so although it is a high thread count, it is medium weight and perfect for use on warm or cool nights. 100% cotton fibers are ideal for those with sensitive skin as well as comfort and breath-ability. The fabric is expertly finished to ensure its SILKY SOFTNESS, LUSTROUS SHEEN, and WRINKLE RESISTANCE. We have added more stitches to the hems than any other competitor, ensuring the hems never fall apart. The hypoallergenic qualities will reduce allergens but still showcases a smooth finish for a satin-like surface and luminous sheen.
Twin XL Set Includes: Flat Sheet - 72" x 102"
Luxury Striped Sheet Set
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with this American Pillowcase silky weave sheet set. These sheets use proprietary processing to limit wrinkling out of the dryer to make this product perfect for any bed in your home.
High Thread Count Egyption Cotton
Our authentic 540 thread count cotton sheets are produced using long staple yarns that pairs long lasting beauty with exceptional strength and durability.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 540 are known for a ultra soft, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture. Cotton sheets resist pilling, especially in thread counts of 400 or more. These sheets will develop a softer feel with every washing.
You should always wash your cotton sheets in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. Gently wash with warm water and a standard detergent. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens.
Removing cotton sheets promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove sheets while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton sheets. However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- 100% Long Staple Cotton 540 Thread Count – Hypoallergenic, Long Staple Yarns Woven is a Sateen Weave Make These Sheets Incredibly Soft and Luxurious
- MEASUREMENTS: FLAT SHEET - 72" x 102" - Fits Twin & Twin XL sized beds, generously sized to ensure easy installation
- A SUMPTUOUS SLEEPING EXPERIENCE THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK - tested better than all major brands for softness, durability, comfort, wrinkle resistance, and beauty at 50% less than department store prices
- WRINKLE RESISTANT - Eco-friendly, proprietary processing to limit wrinkling out of the dryer make this product perfect for any bed in your home
- MATCHING SHAMS AND DUVET COVERS SOLD SEPARATELY - Click on the "Sold by American Pillowcase" link below to find matching shams and sheet sets. Purchase matching shams with your duvet cover for a significant discount! See details below
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't love your new American Pillowcase fitted sheet return it for a full refund with our 30 day, no-questions-asked guarantee