American Pillowcase 100% Egyptian Cotton Luxury Striped 540 Thread Count Duvet Cover with Wrinkle Guard - King/California King, White
In response to repeated requests from its Amazon customers, American Pillowcase proudly introduces a high-quality, luxuriously soft set of linens that are RELAXATION READY the moment they comes out of the dryer. No detail was overlooked in the careful crafting of these 540 thread count striped duvets. The 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON fabric is woven using fine yarns, so although it is a high thread count, it is medium weight and perfect for use on warm or cool nights. 100% cotton fibers are ideal for those with sensitive skin as well as comfort and breath-ability. The fabric is expertly finished to ensure its SILKY SOFTNESS, LUSTROUS SHEEN, and WRINKLE RESISTANCE. We have added more stitches to the hems than any other competitor, ensuring the hems never fall apart. The hypoallergenic qualities will reduce allergens but still showcases a smooth finish for a satin-like surface and luminous sheen.
Includes: Duvet Cover - 106" x 94"
Luxury Striped Linens
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with this American Pillowcase silky weave Duvet. These Duvet covers use proprietary processing to limit wrinkling out of the dryer to make this product perfect for any bed in your home.
High Thread Count Egyption Cotton
Our authentic 540 thread count cotton linens are produced using long staple yarns that pairs long lasting beauty with exceptional strength and durability.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 540 are known for a ultra soft, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture. Cotton sheets resist pilling, especially in thread counts of 400 or more. These sheets will develop a softer feel with every washing.
You should always wash your cotton linens in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. Gently wash with warm water and a standard detergent. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens.
Removing cotton sheets promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove linens while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton. However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton - Luxuriously-long Staple Cotton Yarns Make This Duvet Cover Incredibly Soft and Durable. Not Polyester Or Microfiber Like Most Duvet Covers.
- MEASUREMENTS: DUVET COVER - 106" x 94" - Fits King and Cal King Beds, large opening with hidden button closure for easy insertion of comforter (sold separately)
- A SUMPTUOUS SLEEPING EXPERIENCE THAT WON’T BREAK THE BANK - tested better than all major brands for softness, durability, comfort, wrinkle resistance, and beauty at 50% less than department store prices
- WRINKLE RESISTANT - Eco-friendly, proprietary processing to limit wrinkling out of the dryer make this product perfect for any bed in your home
- MATCHING SHAMS AND SHEETS SOLD SEPARATELY - Click on the "Sold by American Pillowcase" link below to find matching shams and sheet sets. Purchase matching shams with your duvet cover for a significant discount! See details below.
- MATCHING SHAMS AND SHEET SETS - Click on the "Sold by American Pillowcase" to find matching shams and sheet sets by American Pillowcase. Shams are offered at a significant discount if purchased with the duvet cover. See details below