American Pillowcase Pillow Protector - 4 Sizes
Where it All Started
A 2 year old girl was rushed to the hospital because of trouble breathing. Turns out she has asthma and multiple allergies. Among other things, the girls parents were told to buy pillow and mattress protectors, but soon realized they were ridiculously expensive, hard to care for, poorly made, or sounded like a crinkly bag
We designed this product to solve all these problems. These pillow protectors are proven to protect from free allergens, dust mites, bed bugs, and bacteria. The girl above is only one example, but by keeping a clean house and using mattress pads and pillow protectors, the now 14 year old girl has been symptom free for almost 10 years. For some, eczema is lessened, they sweat less at night, and snoring has greatly subsided.
The American Pillowcase Advantage
These are waterproof, comfortable, absorbent, affordable, breathable and quiet. Made with polyurethane backing to repel liquids and a terry surface to absorb moisture. Terry makes these the most comfortable on the market and likely the quietest. Next, these are high enough quality that we can comfortably offer a 100% money back guarantee and a 10yr warranty. Pillows and mattresses don't last this long! Finally, Allergy sufferers span people in all income brackets. We believe everyone deserves relief and protection, so we are intentionally keeping this price low so nearly everyone can afford them!
Carefully check your pillow size before ordering. These are designed to fit snugly. Queen beds often have standard pillows (not queen pillows). All size pillows are common on king beds
- PILLOW PROTECTORS WITH ZIPPER
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Protects from dust mites, bacteria, germs, bed bugs, and more. Helps with eczema, rhinitis, asthma and snoring.
- COMFORTABLE, BREATHABLE, AND LESS NOISE – Engineered backing repels liquids but still breathes allowing sweat and vapor to pass. Unique terry surface allows for comfort and significantly lessens noise
- ZIPPERED AND WASHABLE - Designed to be simple to use, wash, and dry. Wash with your regular linen in hot water and dry on medium heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- NO RETURNS RESOLD - Many companies resell returns and thus you have the chance of getting infested. We do not!