American Pillowcase Deep Pocket White Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet, or Pillowcase 100% Percale Egyptian Cotton, 400 Thread Count, Choose Size
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with these American Pillowcase sheets and pillowcase made of 100% Egyptian cotton with a breathable, crisp Percale weave comparable to those found in 5-star hotels around the globe.
400 Thread Count Percale Egyptian Cotton
Our percale weave cotton linens are produced using a one over one under pattern, creating a tight weave that pairs long lasting beauty with exceptional strength and durability.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 200-400 are known for a crisp, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture. Percale linens resist pilling, especially in thread counts of 400 or more. These linens will develop a softer feel with every washing.
You should always wash your cotton percale linens in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. A gentle wash cycle with a cold temperature setting, and a mild detergent is recommended. Quality, pH balanced detergents are best when washing fine cotton linens. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens.
Removing cotton linens promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove linens while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton linens . However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- 100% Combed Egyptian Cotton – Hypoallergenic, Luxurious, Soft, Durable
- FITTED SHEET - our fitted sheet with deep pockets features an all around elastic that prevents slipping. The deep pocket feature will work on mattresses that range from 12" to 15" in thickness.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - These crisp linens are made of luxurious 100% Egyptian cotton, beautifully woven in a way to give these sheets a classic, clean look. Double stitching ensures durability for this 400 thread count linen. This breathable yet medium weight material keeps you cool in the summer and dry and warm in the winter.
- LIMITED WRINKLES - The classic percale weave is a unique one-over-one-under that makes this fabric cool and crisp to the touch, with a desirable textured look. While it is cotton, some wrinkles may occur but due to the structure this is limited.
- HYPOALLERGENIC - The hypoallergenic qualities will reduce allergens but still showcases a sateen finish for a smooth, satin-like surface and luminous sheen.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – American Pillowcase stands behind their products and offers a hassle-free return process.