Salbakos has been selling Turkish bath towels for more than 35 years and presently has many of the top selling cotton bath towels on the Web. This can't be done without continually providing superb products with great customer service at very fair prices.
We believe this is the first towel ever made with this intimate blend of 5% Italian silk and 95% fine Turkish combed cotton. They have been deisgned so the silk will make them incredibly soft and the cotton makes them absorbent. Your constructive feedback is encouraged.
All Salbakos towels are VAT dyed which means the dye is infused into the yarns under high pressure and high temperature for 6-12 hours depending upon the color. This limits any fading of even the brightest colors. Even our pure white bath towels are dyed white, not bleach white. For maximum color retention and softness, do not use any bleach or softener when washing. Wash in cold/warm water and tumble dry low.
You will feel the softness immediately, and these towels will continually get softer with each washing. And by using only Turkish cotton and double-stitching all the hems the durability is un-equaled. These bath towels should last you many years!
In addition, these luxury spa quality bath towels are made in an Oeko-Tex® and ISO 9001 mill. This means that all materials must be chemical and pesticide free and that the mill operates at the highest quality standards and is audited regularly. These certificates are posted in the pictures.
- Silk and Cotton – 5% Silk and 95% Combed Turkish Cotton Spun Together Into Yarns Making This Towel Super Soft and Highly Absorbent.
- IMPORTED FROM DENIZLI TURKEY
- EXCLUSIVE, UNIQUE, AND PROPRIETARY – There is nothing else on the market like these
- LUXURY – Elegant design, well constructed, soft and absorbent.
- 30” x 60” AND MEDIUM WEIGHT – Based on 35 years of making towels these are the perfect size and weight and thickness. If you are looking only for "fluffy" towels, you may be disapppinted.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, PESTICIDE, AND HARMFUL CHEMICAL FREE - All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex and ISO 9001 Certified.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For any reason if they don’t live up to your expectations, you can return them.
Recently Viewed Products
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
translation missing: en.products.wishlist.added_to_wishlist
There are item(s) in your cart