Luxury Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Percale Body Pillowcase fits 20" x 54" Body Pillow, Choose Color
The hypoallergenic qualities will reduce allergens but still showcases a smooth finish for a satin-like surface and luminous sheen. The hems will help prevent falling apart as extra stitches have been added to ensure a long-lasting product. 21" x 60" perfectly covers your 20" x 54" pillow with enough overhang to not see the pillow or tuck back into the pillow for a clean look.
Includes: One 21" x 60" Body Pillowcase
Body Pillow Case
Add some luxurious comfort to your bedroom with these American Pillowcase Body Pillowcases. These pillowcases are made of 100% Egyptian cotton with a breathable, crisp Percale weave comparable to those found in 5 star hotels around the globe.
400 Thread Count Percale Egyptian Cotton
Our percale weave cotton pillowcases are produced using a one over one under pattern, creating a tight weave that pairs long lasting beauty with exceptional strength and durability.
Thread count references the number of threads per square inch of fabric. Cotton linens with a thread count of 200-400 are known for a crisp, clean feel that is breathable and wicks away moisture. Percale sheets resist pilling, especially in thread counts of 400 or more. These sheets will develop a softer feel with every washing.
You should always wash your cotton percale pillowcases in a separate load than your normal laundry, as zippers, hooks and buttons could possibly damage cotton linens. A gentle wash cycle with a cold temperature setting, and a mild detergent is recommended. Quality, pH balanced detergents are best when washing fine cotton linens. Do not use chlorinated bleach as it can damage quality cotton bedding fibers. If needed, non-chlorinated bleach can be used with white and ivory cotton linens.
Removing cotton pillowcases promptly after washing will help reduce wrinkling. Shaking linens out before placing them in the dryer will reduce wrinkling also. When drying, use a warm setting, remove pillowcases while they are still slightly damp and hang to finish drying. Ironing is optional but not usually necessary for cotton pillowcases. However, some people prefer to iron them for a crisper appearance.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton – Hypoallergenic, Long Staple Yarns Woven in a Percale Weave Make These Pillowcases Delightfully Crisp to the Touch.
- 1 BODY PILLOWCASE - 21x60, 4" Hem (fits 20"x54" Body Pillow Perfectly)
- 400 THREAD COUNT - Single yarns for amazing durability. Perfect weight. Beautifully woven. Double stitching.
- PERCALE WEAVE - classic, hard to find one-over-one-under weave makes this fabric cool and crisp to touch with textured look
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If not completely satisfied, return with no-questions asked
- EASY CARE - Machine wash warm, no bleach, no fabric softener, tumble dry low.